933 Mallissee Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 152393 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,291 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
As you step into the lovely ceramic foyer, you'll simply adore the soothing, neutral decor. The open and airy living room features a stunning bay window and neutral wall to wall carpeting which flows seamlessly into the dining room. The formal dining room is illuminated by a gorgeous Williamsburg polished brass chandelier while natural light floods the room from the chic French-style patio doors which lead out onto the generously proportioned deck overlooking the private serene backyard. The vast eat in kitchen showcases tons of warm oak cabinetry and newly updated gleaming Pergo flooring. The main bath is quite spacious featuring warm oak cabinetry and clean white fixtures while the skylight overhead fills the room with plenty of natural light.
The spacious master bedroom suite features neutral wall to wall carpeting, a roomy walk in closet and a well-designed "en suite" bath. This huge owner's bath is stylishly equipped with a luxurious whirlpool tub and a completely separate shower. The warm oak cabinetry and clean white fixtures are sure to please. Neutral wall to wall carpeting flows throughout the other 2 bedrooms while the third bedroom houses the laundry area. Although the laundry area is currently established in the third bedroom, the basement is fully equipped with laundry hook ups to accommodate a lower level laundry room if so desired. This home is simply overflowing with oodles of storage throughout with ample closet space, as well as the huge garage and basement.
The massive 24' x 17' basement is ready to finish, featuring an already finished powder room and loads of potential for a future game room or maybe a home gym. The paved drive and 2 car garage will more than meet your parking needs as the concrete walk will lead your guests past the tailored landscaping right up to the front door. Other recent updates include the roof and the furnace.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $145,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,291 sqft
- Parcel #: 0972L00045000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11650909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 933 Mallissee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Plum, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15239 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plum.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15239 home values.
- 3608 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$231K31.52,649
- 937 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$117K31.5825
- 3500 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$128K31.5957
- 942 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$313K432,384
- 3550 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$290K------
- 941 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$110K31.51,040
- 3614 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$159K321,539
- 945 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$155K321,636
- 946 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$154K31.51,290
- 3616 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$366K42.54,811
- 950 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$95K211,059
- 3620 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$162K321,120
- 949 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$153K321,080
- 3460 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$199K32.52,287
- 3624 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$185K321,383
- 952 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$151K331,628
- 953 Mallissee Rd Pittsburgh, PA$154K31.51,344
- 3628 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$163K321,697
- 3605 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$156K112,177
- 3609 New Texas Rd Pittsburgh, PA$106K31.51,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!