9330 75th St, Lexington, OK 730513 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 260 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 539890
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 600 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: R0069523
- Zillow Home ID: 21762159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9330 75th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.5% lower than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73051 home values.
- 9360 75th St Lexington, OK$69K221,157
- 9300 75th St Lexington, OK$77K43924
- 9270 75th St Lexington, OK$95K321,620
- 9250 75th St Lexington, OK$61K22784
- 7401 Banner Rd Lexington, OK$171K322,029
- 9500 75th St Lexington, OK$65K21916
- 7450 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$65K321,064
- 7400 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$64K321,064
- 7405 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$86K321,380
- 9401 72nd St Noble, OK$107K321,380
- 7351 Banner Rd Lexington, OK$72K211,088
- 9341 72nd St Noble, OK$124K322,112
- 9301 72nd St Noble, OK$61K21912
- 7461 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$106K322,016
- 9599 75th St Lexington, OK--------
- 7401 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$95K211,716
- 9251 72nd St Noble, OK$151K421,734
- 7451 Springcreek Dr Lexington, OK$62K32784
- 7360 Banner Rd Lexington, OK$241K322,132
- 7201 Banner Rd Noble, OK$88K321,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!