9332 Braile St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $2,500
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,099 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 22105017
- Zillow Home ID: 88246788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9332 Braile Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Franklin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% higher than in Detroit, and 581.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franklin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franklin Park home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
859 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1950
- Studio, 1 baths
- 9326 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K------
- 9320 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K--11,010
- 9342 Braile St Detroit, MI$46K--1980
- 9300 Braile St Detroit, MI$40K--1980
- 9352 Braile St Detroit, MI$46K--1.5980
- 9335 Patton St Detroit, MI$36K--1862
- 9319 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K--1850
- 9327 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K31850
- 9345 Patton St #4 Detroit, MI$44K------
- 9364 Braile St Detroit, MI$38K31994
- 9311 Patton St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5850
- 9355 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K--1834
- 9303 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K--1862
- 9372 Braile St Detroit, MI$62K--11,512
- 9363 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K21975
- 9274 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K--1.5956
- 9335 Braile St Detroit, MI$38K--1980
- 9325 Braile St Detroit, MI$55K31.51,260
- 9373 Patton St Detroit, MI$68K--11,140
- 9317 Braile St Detroit, MI$45K31973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.