9339 N Allegheny Ave, Portland, OR 972033 beds, 3 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 720 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: R245354
- Zillow Home ID: 53935332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9339 N Allegheny Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St.Johns market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% higher than in Portland, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St.Johns home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St.Johns home values.
- 9331 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$242K221,040
- 9321 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$250K21948
- 7909 N Seneca St Portland, OR--31.51,266
- 9342 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$257K11828
- 9406 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$305K221,867
- 9311 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$134K10.5752
- 9417 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$305K422,053
- 9330 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$292K--2.51,662
- 9416 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$191K21987
- 9318 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$297K321,488
- 9330 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$224K32.51,726
- 9303 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$225K211,080
- 9342 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$359K331,704
- 9425 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$203K21756
- 9318 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$275K311,392
- 9316 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$168K311,000
- 9426 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$380K42.52,310
- 9302 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$346K422,280
- 9235 N Allegheny Ave Portland, OR$369K432,099
- 9304 N Mohawk Ave Portland, OR$205K211,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.