- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
934 Baja St, Laguna Beach, CA 926513 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 64443710
- Zillow Home ID: 25559763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Baja Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92651 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% higher than in Laguna Beach, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92651 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 940 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$1.05M------
- 930 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$1.79M43.53,000
- 910 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$2.01M43.53,082
- 960 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$1.31M------
- 925 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$1.03M32960
- 906 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$1.11M331,587
- 945 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$1.17M31.51,450
- 915 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$1.05M22905
- 955 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$939K32960
- 1088 Cortez Laguna Beach, CA$906K32942
- 970 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$1.91M432,400
- 965 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$948K22905
- 1025 Cortez Laguna Beach, CA$913K21.51,086
- 915 Baja St Laguna Beach, CA$3.16M44.54,100
- 1089 Cortez Laguna Beach, CA$1.11M32.51,791
- 996 Bonnie Brae Ave Laguna Beach, CA$1.37M32.52,086
- 975 Katella St Laguna Beach, CA$1.17M321,695
- 1025 Capistrano Ave Laguna Beach, CA$1.29M221,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!