934 Beach Breeze Dr, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 352228133800510
- Zillow Home ID: 46258270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Beach Breeze Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 188.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 144.9% higher than in Orange, and 404.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 942 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$145K321,597
- 926 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$122K321,430
- 950 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,614
- 918 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$135K221,395
- 1000 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 958 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$157K321,676
- 912 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$147K321,329
- 917 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$166K321,547
- 941 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$145K321,430
- 957 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,248
- 904 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,430
- 774 Lake Hiawassee Dr Orlando, FL$296K31.52,503
- 964 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$160K321,440
- 938 Saint Croix Ct Orlando, FL$141K221,173
- 879 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$144K321,430
- 963 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$143K321,510
- 7201 Bay Club Way Orlando, FL$156K321,323
- 972 Beach Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,603
- 7205 Bay Club Way Orlando, FL$227K331,827
- 946 Saint Croix Ct Orlando, FL$147K321,509
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.