934 Hope Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 303102 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $200,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 247 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 01210010055
- Zillow Home ID: 35837289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Hope Drive Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylvan Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.1% greater than in Atlanta, and 462.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sylvan Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Hills home values.
- 940 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$56K321,682
- 1767 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$47K211,567
- 1773 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$40K211,401
- 1763 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$82K422,302
- 1804 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$37K31.51,472
- 946 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$39K211,382
- 1777 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$49K211,272
- 1798 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$52K211,534
- 933 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$45K421,949
- 939 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$71K321,567
- 1751 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$126K422,846
- 1794 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$34K211,124
- 945 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$35K311,254
- 1787 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA--------
- 1787 Sylvan Rd SW Atlanta, GA$121K522,751
- 1788 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$41K221,408
- 1782 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$44K211,185
- Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$77K211,050
- 1778 Melrose Dr SW Atlanta, GA$46K311,731
- 949 Hope Dr SW Atlanta, GA$59K211,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.