- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 3,136 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $119,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00056 B:00415 L:000057
- Zillow Home ID: 57791274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 39.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Windsor, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
|928 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$121K||2||1||1,162|
|3 Robin Rd Windsor, CT||$128K||3||1||1,212|
|9 Craigs Rd Windsor, CT||$149K||3||1||1,239|
|929 Delilah Dr Windsor, CT||$136K||3||1||1,116|
|920 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$136K||3||1||1,330|
|937 Delilah Dr Windsor, CT||$146K||3||1||1,229|
|945 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$135K||3||1||1,348|
|937 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$157K||3||2||1,294|
|15 Craigs Rd Windsor, CT||$157K||3||1||1,371|
|9 Robin Rd Windsor, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,382|
|9 Robin Rd Vernon, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,432|
|921 Delilah Dr Windsor, CT||$152K||3||1||1,296|
|931 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$150K||3||2||1,371|
|914 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$121K||3||1||1,162|
|6 Robin Rd Vernon, CT||$184K||4||2||1,808|
|6 Robin Rd Vernon, CT||$189K||4||1.5||1,808|
|949 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|925 Matianuck Ave Windsor, CT||$149K||3||1||1,500|
|521 Park Ave Windsor, CT||$148K||4||2||1,519|
|519 Park Ave Windsor, CT||$125K||2||1||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!