934 Merced St, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 3 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 232 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2005 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: IG13253620
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 592 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0168691290000
- Zillow Home ID: 17260353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Merced Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% higher than in Redlands, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 928 Merced St Redlands, CA$337K32.51,766
- 938 Merced St Redlands, CA$336K421,735
- 924 Merced St Redlands, CA$336K32.51,766
- 942 Merced St Redlands, CA$331K421,735
- 1008 Merced St Redlands, CA$321K32.51,766
- 920 Merced St Redlands, CA$356K42.51,725
- 935 Merced St Redlands, CA$330K32.51,766
- 939 Merced St Redlands, CA$332K432,015
- 931 Merced St Redlands, CA$317K42.51,725
- 1018 Merced St Redlands, CA$325K42.52,022
- 916 Merced St Redlands, CA$337K431,895
- 1659 Menlo Ave Redlands, CA$263K321,318
- 943 Merced St Redlands, CA$319K421,735
- 1009 Merced St Redlands, CA$317K421,735
- 1028 Merced St Redlands, CA$325K42.51,725
- 912 Merced St Redlands, CA$336K421,735
- 1655 Menlo Ave Redlands, CA$323K32.51,766
- 1019 Merced St Redlands, CA$328K431,725
- 1038 Merced St Redlands, CA$328K32.51,766
- 908 Merced St Redlands, CA$342K432,003
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292