934 SW Tangent St, Portland, OR 972013 beds, 2 baths, 2,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: R268567
- Zillow Home ID: 53954044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Sw Tangent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% less than in Portland, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hills home values.
- 1002 SW Tangent St Portland, OR$726K333,467
- 925 SW Canning St Portland, OR$931K12.52,256
- 806 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$1.33M433,468
- 939 SW Tangent St Portland, OR$602K211,433
- 910 SW Canning St Portland, OR$923K52.52,518
- 908 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$1M344,105
- 1003 SW Tangent St Portland, OR$733K432,682
- 916 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$625K432,565
- 1008 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$864K433,878
- 936 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$1.24M434,246
- 863 SW Broadway Dr # 11 Portland, OR$164K--1.5888
- 863 SW Broadway Dr # 12 Portland, OR$161K--1.5861
- 863 SW Broadway Dr # 13 Portland, OR$161K--1.5861
- 863 SW Broadway Dr # 14 Portland, OR$161K--1.5861
- 863 SW Broadway Dr # 15 Portland, OR$162K--1.5861
- 811 SW Davenport St Portland, OR$1.13M42.53,798
- 911 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$2.64M----14,976
- 1015 SW Tangent St Portland, OR$694K432,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.