- Built in 1986
- Views: 3,231 all time views
- HOA Fee: $394
- Cooling: Central, Other, Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $239,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:2065 B:4 L:U#214
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56590049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-289K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is valued 21.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% higher than in Quincy, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 934 Southern Artery|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!