934 Tennyson Dr, Allentown, PA 181043 beds, 3 baths, 2,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 547687429905 1
- Zillow Home ID: 58747726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 934 Tennyson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.7% greater than in South Whitehall Township, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Whitehall Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18104 home values.
- 936 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$209K331,671
- 930 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$223K32.51,929
- 938 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$209K32.51,663
- 926 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$201K22.51,487
- 940 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$202K32.51,487
- 924 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$209K32.51,716
- 944 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$224K32.51,929
- 922 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$209K32.51,671
- 4377 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$225K32.52,009
- 918 Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA$237K32.52,192
- 4375 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$210K32.51,773
- 4379 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$241K332,156
- Tennyson Dr Allentown, PA--------
- 4373 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$211K32.51,773
- 4455 Creek Rd Allentown, PA$258K332,192
- 4381 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$190K22.51,410
- 4371 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$207K22.51,628
- 4383 Green Tree Ln Allentown, PA$202K331,644
- 4443 Creek Rd Allentown, PA$206K32.51,768
- 4462 Creek Rd Allentown, PA$255K32.52,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.