9344 N Hodge Ave, Portland, OR 972032 beds, 1 bath, 1,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $244,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space, 308 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: R137334
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 53843510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9344 N Hodge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portsmouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.3% higher than in Portland, and 50.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Portsmouth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portsmouth home values.
- 9404 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$244K331,510
- 9340 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$216K311,106
- 9408 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$268K321,524
- 9344 N Hodge Ave # 0 Portland, OR$276K211,085
- 9324 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$252K311,665
- 9426 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$206K311,052
- 9350 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$218K32.11,483
- 9331 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$190K------
- 9411 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$380K------
- 9411 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$378K------
- 9411 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$383K------
- 9411-9413 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$224K421,647
- 9314 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$199K21840
- 9323 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$264K32.51,483
- 9421 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$225K84--
- 9413 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$371K42--
- 5136 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$222K311,092
- 5120 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$238K311,106
- 9304 N Hodge Ave Portland, OR$194K211,759
- 9309-9311 N Adriatic Ave Portland, OR$208KStudio21,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!