- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
935 3rd St, Lancaster, OH 431302 beds, 1 bath, 789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $31,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 789 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0536060300
- Zillow Home ID: 33821146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 935 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% higher than in Lancaster, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 933 3rd St Lancaster, OH$50K21608
- 929 3rd St Lancaster, OH$94K31.51,196
- 1004 2nd St Lancaster, OH$130K311,306
- 923 3rd St Lancaster, OH$97K311,056
- 1010 2nd St Lancaster, OH$118K31.5816
- 921 3rd St Lancaster, OH--------
- 936 2nd St Lancaster, OH$90K221,204
- 1016 2nd St Lancaster, OH$102K321,372
- 926 2nd St Lancaster, OH$105K321,484
- 915 3rd St Lancaster, OH$103K311,190
- 922 2nd St Lancaster, OH$50K21941
- 936 3rd St Lancaster, OH$77K311,261
- 932 3rd St Lancaster, OH$74K21792
- 1022 2nd St Lancaster, OH--------
- 918 2nd St Lancaster, OH$111K421,656
- 928 3rd St Lancaster, OH$69K11560
- 913 3rd St Lancaster, OH$50K21928
- 924 3rd St Lancaster, OH$74K21888
- 916 2nd St Lancaster, OH$55K211,123
- 920 3rd St Lancaster, OH$75K21624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.