- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
935 Camellia Ave, Winter Park, FL 327893 beds, 1 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $210,000
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 122229292404120
- Zillow Home ID: 46108252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 935 Camellia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% less than in Winter Park, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 936 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$251K311,368
- 941 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$289K321,334
- 929 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$278K321,974
- 930 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$251KStudio--1,292
- 942 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$201K311,226
- 938 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$365K422,057
- 930 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$286K322,099
- 942 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$258K321,583
- 947 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$239K311,212
- 948 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL--------
- 921 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$198K211,407
- 937 Grover Ave Winter Park, FL$266K321,626
- 929 Grover Ave Winter Park, FL$389K332,270
- 922 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$436K322,131
- 948 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$257K321,694
- 922 Camellia Ave Winter Park, FL$330K321,770
- 933 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$285K322,372
- 935 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$271K422,042
- 929 Garden Dr Winter Park, FL$437K432,150
- 945 Grover Ave Winter Park, FL$336K432,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.