935 Gardenia Dr, Houston, TX 770183 beds, 1 bath, 887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 190 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 887 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0660460440030
- Zillow Home ID: 27873649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 935 Gardenia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.6% lower than in Houston Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 77018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77018 home values.
- 931 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$328K211,108
- 939 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$298K21961
- 927 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$370K321,543
- 943 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$351K311,422
- 938 W 42nd St Houston, TX$361K321,382
- 942 W 42nd St Houston, TX$545K332,374
- 934 W 42nd St Houston, TX$296K21776
- 923 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$332K211,415
- 947 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$379K322,036
- 946 W 42nd St Houston, TX$338K211,362
- 938 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$298K21908
- 942 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$728K33.53,472
- 930 W 42nd St Houston, TX$346K221,221
- 934 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$310K311,026
- 919 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$294K211,078
- 946 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$373K321,593
- 930 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$308K21989
- 950 W 42nd St Houston, TX$345K321,422
- 951 Gardenia Dr Houston, TX$305K211,036
- 926 W 42nd St Houston, TX$314K21891
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!