A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast Room, Center Island, Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry, SolidSurfaceCounter, Walk-In Pantry, Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Some Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Wood Fence, Covered Porch, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Near Public Trans, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed, 2nd Floor Laundry, Balcony, Den/Office, Living Room, Loft, Skylight(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Stained Glass
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 04670302700
- Zillow Home ID: 2934865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $136-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Metro home values will increase 3.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!