- Lot: 7,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 6,366 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 475 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Washer, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Dining\Living Rm Cmb, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen \ Center Island, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm\Detec, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Appliances \ Microwave, Heat Source \ Gas, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Special Areas \ 2 Story Entry Foyer, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Windows & Doors \ French Door(s), Architecture \ Traditional, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Property Type \ Residential, Basement Description \ Full, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Sump Pit\Pump, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Special Areas \ Mud Room, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Roughed-In Fireplace, Lot Description \ Fencing, Construction \ Brick Veneer Decrtv, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Basement Description \ Rec\Family Area, Fireplace Location \ Basement, Basement Description \ Sleeping Area, Miscellaneous \ Utility Shed, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Basement Description \ Lookout, Style \ Multi-Level, Water Heat \ Tankless HWH, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.5, Style Description \ Split Foyer, Municipality Township \ Manchester
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 23Q210318
- Zillow Home ID: 2825213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63021 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Manchester as a whole. Among 63021 homes, this home is valued 8.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.1% higher than in Manchester, and 56.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63021 home values.
|937 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$187K||3||1.5||1,300|
|933 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$189K||3||2||1,300|
|939 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$194K||3||3||1,417|
|931 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$192K||3||2||1,350|
|540 Braebridge Rd Manchester, MO||$199K||3||2||1,692|
|542 Braebridge Rd Manchester, MO||$202K||3||2||1,494|
|538 Braebridge Rd Manchester, MO||$196K||3||2.5||1,425|
|544 Braebridge Rd Manchester, MO||$187K||3||2||1,425|
|936 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$188K||3||2||1,250|
|929 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$185K||3||2||1,150|
|934 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$202K||3||2||1,450|
|938 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$185K||3||2||1,250|
|932 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$195K||3||2||1,376|
|546 Braebridge Rd Manchester, MO||$214K||4||3||1,492|
|940 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$189K||3||2||1,357|
|925 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$226K||4||2.5||1,974|
|596 Bridgebend Rd Manchester, MO||$198K||3||2||1,425|
|930 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$190K||4||2||1,300|
|598 Bridgebend Rd Manchester, MO||$187K||3||2.5||1,326|
|942 Queensbridge Rd Manchester, MO||$194K||3||2||1,403|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!