935 S Bodin St, Hinsdale, IL 605213 beds, 2 baths, 1,798 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 169 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $306
- MLS #: 08662549
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 550 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood,2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level,3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood,3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level,4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable,Additional Rooms \ Office,Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room,Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale,Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood,Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level,Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office,Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 2 Level \ Lower,Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm,Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable,Age \ 51-60 Years,Air Conditioning \ Central Air,Assessment Includes \ None,Basement (Y/N) \ Partial,Basement \ Finished,Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes,Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood,Dining Room Level \ Main Level,Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No,Down Payment Resource \ No,Driveway \ Asphalt,Electricity \ Circuit Breakers,Exterior Building Type \ Brick,Family Room Level \ Not Applicable,Foundation \ Concrete,Frequency \ Not Applicable,Garage On-Site \ Yes,Garage Ownership \ Owned,Garage Type \ Detached,Garage Type \ Detached,Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air,Heat/Fuel \ Gas,Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes,Kitchen Level \ Main Level,Laundry Level \ Not Applicable,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood,Living Room Level \ Main Level,Master Association Fee \ No,Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None,Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood,Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level,Offered for Sale or Rent \ No,Other Information \ Interstate Access,Other Information \ School Bus Service,Parking Type \ Garage,Property Type \ Detached Single,Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No,Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Rolled),Sewer \ Sewer-Public,Special Assessments \ N,Square Feet Source \ Estimated,Status \ Active,Style Of House \ Ranch,Water \ Lake Michigan,Waterfront (Y/N) \ No,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,798 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0911429010
- Zillow Home ID: 4572048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 935 S Bodin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60521, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Hinsdale, and 533.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60521 home values.
- 935 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$204K32--
- 945 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$456K--21,794
- 929 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$912K443,210
- S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$565K--21,798
- 936 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$337K--11,249
- 940 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$315K321,202
- 932 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$444K431,249
- 925 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$458K--1.52,190
- 944 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$303K311,249
- 928 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$341K--11,249
- 932 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL--------
- 924 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$848K--52,607
- 940 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$1.18M54.53,500
- 932 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$622K442,968
- 930 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$308K--1.51,310
- 946 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$338K--1.51,479
- 919 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$555K--42,287
- 604 W 55th St Hinsdale, IL$311K--11,152
- 926 S Bodin St Hinsdale, IL$304K--11,231
- 920 S Monroe St Hinsdale, IL$332K--11,160
Nearby Schools in Hinsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292