935 W Lombard St, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 2 baths, 1,524 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 759 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 594 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: BA8000774
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0252 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36517854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 935 W Lombard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baltimore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 148.2% greater than in Baltimore Metro, and 207.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baltimore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baltimore home values.
- 933 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$159K--1.51,542
- 937 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$169K411,440
- 931 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$142K431,200
- 939 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$151K--11,632
- 929 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$158K31.51,600
- 941 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$40K311,390
- 927 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$150K--11,782
- 943 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$54K--11,037
- 938 Lemmon St Baltimore, MD$52K111,232
- 936 Lemmon St Baltimore, MD$71K--1308
- 940 Lemmon St Baltimore, MD$46K------
- 934 Lemmon St Baltimore, MD$114K--2756
- 932 Lemmon St Baltimore, MD$103K--2772
- 945 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$140K311,700
- 103 S Schroeder St Baltimore, MD$96K21840
- 947 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$99K--1956
- W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$150K--11,782
- W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$135K--11,376
- W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$85K--1.51,524
- W Lombard St Baltimore, MD$159K--1.51,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.