Park-like setting, quiet cul d'sac street with no homes other side-just tree line walking paths. Cover entrance w/stain glass door. Formal live & dine rooms + family room w/gas fireplace. Open granite kitchen, center island, bfst bar, built-in china cab, plenty of storage. Breakfast nook. Lg master suite w/sitting area overlooks pond, walk-out to lanai, plantation shutters, 2 WIC's. Window granite master bath -oversize Jaccuzzi + walk-in shower, dble sink. Guest suite -2 BR & full granite bath. 4th BR/den. Lanai w/panaromic pond vu, retractable screen, wrought iron fence, pavers & sparkling gunite pool w/spa. Granite laundry rm w/sink & storage. 3 car window garage. Ceiling fans most rooms. Alarm, intercom-am/fm in all rms, lanai & garage. House wired for surround sound. Hi ceilings, crown molding, oversize baseboards, plant shelves, oversize tile. Mature landscaping. Irrigation. Community living at it's best! Gated guardhouse, roving security, health/ racquet club, pool/spa, tennis, bike/walk paths, playgrnd, boat dock, clubhouse w/2 restaurants/bars, card rooms, lodge, social events & clubs. more. Some amenities require golf or social memberships. Centrally located to shopping, dining, airport, major hiways & upcoming Lake Nona Medical City.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 308 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,812 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $498
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $932,500
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: O5307951
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 739 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Utilities \ Underground, Water Frontage \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Front Exposure \ North, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Water View \ Pond, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Roof \ Tile, Garage Features \ Workshop, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fishing Pier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072431469700190
- Zillow Home ID: 46079529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32827 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32827 homes, this home is 190.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 106.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Orlando, and 10.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
|9348 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$896K||4||3.5||3,692|
|Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9364 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$895K||4||5||3,834|
|9372 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$2.38M||4||4.5||5,604|
|9340 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$991K||4||3||3,482|
|Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9331 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9332 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$805K||3||3||2,682|
|9404 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$891K||4||4||3,666|
|Lake Nona Rd Orlando, FL||$147K||--||--||600|
|9401 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9324 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$762K||3||3||2,856|
|9412 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|10497 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$1.1M||4||3.5||4,518|
|9420 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|10501 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$1.24M||4||5||4,401|
|9407 Lake Nona Club Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10489 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|14989 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$364K||Studio||--||--|
|10509 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$876K||4||3.5||3,471|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-50.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.