Park-like setting, quiet cul d'sac street with no homes other side-just tree line walking paths. Cover entrance w/stain glass door. Formal live & dine rooms + family room w/gas fireplace. Open granite kitchen, center island, bfst bar, built-in china cab, plenty of storage. Breakfast nook. Lg master suite w/sitting area overlooks pond, walk-out to lanai, plantation shutters, 2 WIC's. Window granite master bath -oversize Jaccuzzi + walk-in shower, dble sink. Guest suite -2 BR & full granite bath. 4th BR/den. Lanai w/panaromic pond vu, retractable screen, wrought iron fence, pavers & sparkling gunite pool w/spa. Granite laundry rm w/sink & storage. 3 car window garage. Ceiling fans most rooms. Alarm, intercom-am/fm in all rms, lanai & garage. House wired for surround sound. Hi ceilings, crown molding, oversize baseboards, plant shelves, oversize tile. Mature landscaping. Irrigation. Community living at it's best! Gated guardhouse, roving security, health/ racquet club, pool/spa, tennis, bike/walk paths, playgrnd, boat dock, clubhouse w/2 restaurants/bars, card rooms, lodge, social events & clubs. more. Some amenities require golf or social memberships. Centrally located to shopping, dining, airport, major hiways & upcoming Lake Nona Medical City.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 271 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,768 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $498
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $932,500
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: O5307951
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 739 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Garage Features \ Workshop, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072431469700190
- Zillow Home ID: 46079529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32827 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32827 homes, this home is 190.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 106.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% less than in Orlando, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
|9348 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$891K||4||3.5||3,692|
|Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9364 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$892K||4||5||3,834|
|9372 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$2.4M||4||4.5||5,604|
|9340 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$993K||4||3||3,482|
|Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9331 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9332 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$789K||3||3||2,682|
|9404 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$882K||4||4||3,666|
|9401 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9324 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$759K||3||3||2,856|
|9412 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|10497 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$1.1M||4||3.5||4,518|
|9420 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|10501 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$1.24M||4||5||4,401|
|9407 Lake Nona Clb Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10489 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|14989 Cromwell Grv Orlando, FL||$381K||Studio||--||--|
|10509 Cromwell Grove Ter Orlando, FL||$891K||4||3.5||3,471|
|9316 Thurloe Pl Orlando, FL||$1.12M||5||4.5||4,633|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-50.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!