- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
936 Alto St, Santa Fe, NM 875012 beds, 2 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2012
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 010180992
- Zillow Home ID: 6822918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 936 Alto Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Fe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Santa Fe Metro, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Fe home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Fe Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Fe home values.
- 934 Alto St Santa Fe, NM$275K------
- 944 Alto St Santa Fe, NM$342K------
- 917 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$360K------
- 928 Alto St Santa Fe, NM$256K------
- 919 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$296K------
- 915 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$290K211,279
- 921 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$306K------
- 913 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$245K------
- 924 Alto St Santa Fe, NM$255K------
- 258 Urioste St Santa Fe, NM$278K------
- 918 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$308K221,244
- 911 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$374K------
- 1001 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$259K------
- 260 Urioste St Santa Fe, NM$280K------
- 922 Alto St Santa Fe, NM$253K------
- 916 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$298K------
- 914 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$333K321,491
- 933C Alto St Santa Fe, NM$433K332,000
- 923 Alto St UNIT B Santa Fe, NM$312K------
- 920 Don Juan St Santa Fe, NM$356K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.