This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 222 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $132,800
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- AC\Ventilation \ Central
- AC\Ventilation \ Other-See Remarks
- Appliances \ Hot Water-Electric
- Driveway \ Asphalt
- Driveway \ Other-See Remarks
- Exterior Features \ Sidewalk
- Extra Rooms \ None
- Extra Rooms \ Other-See Remarks
- Fireplace Details \ None
- Fireplace Details \ Other-See Remarks
- Foundation\Basement \ Other-See Remarks
- Fuel Source \ Electric
- Fuel Source \ Other-See Remarks
- Heat Delivery \ Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features \ Blinds
- Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features \ Restored
- Interior Features \ Smoke Detector
- Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Other-See Remarks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Security Guard
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Roof \ Other-See Remarks
- Sewer \ Public
- Style \ Other-See Remarks
- Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0373220000
- Zillow Home ID: 89752814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-210K.
Neighborhood: Central Bus Dist
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Augusta, and 20% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30901 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 936 Broad St|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!