936 E 4th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 1/30/13: $427,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,082 sq ft
- Lot:1,082 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $427,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID59148447
- Days on Zillow315
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Parcel #W:06 P:04495 S:002
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$454,619||$423K – $482K||-$1,221||$420||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,601/mo||$2K – $3.1K/mo||-$27||$2.40||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 2.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 936 E 4th Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Dever Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- McCormack Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005