- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
936 Hearst Ave, Berkeley, CA 947105 beds, 4 baths, 2,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $796,500
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,795 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 057 209200300
- Zillow Home ID: 24837867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 936 Hearst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Berkeley, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 950 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$913K--84,738
- 1910 9th St Berkeley, CA$896K1264,352
- 928 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$606K221,242
- 1911B 9th St Berkeley, CA--------
- 1912 9th St Berkeley, CA--------
- 1911C 9th St Berkeley, CA--------
- 1909 8th St Berkeley, CA$790K442,162
- 1911A 9th St Berkeley, CA--32.51,851
- 1911 8th St # B Berkeley, CA$720K321,631
- 1911 8th St Berkeley, CA$1.01M222,683
- 1930 9th St Berkeley, CA$732K421,646
- 935 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$934K642,424
- 1894 9th St Berkeley, CA$826K661,974
- 933 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$922K522,229
- 1917 8th St Berkeley, CA$653K311,005
- 931 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$915K732,478
- 1923 8th St Berkeley, CA$678K311,005
- 1822 9th St Berkeley, CA$612K311,382
- 1901 9th St Berkeley, CA$802K521,802
- 1820 9th St Berkeley, CA$581K411,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.