936 Satinwood Ct, Fayetteville, NC 28312
Sold on 3/7/11: $188,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,801 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $188,500
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Washer
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID97549641
- Garage Size506
- High SchoolHigh School: Cape Fear Senior High
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth166
- Lot Width87
- Middle SchoolJunior High/Middle School: Mac Williams Middle School
- Neighborhood NameSCOTSDALE AT EASTOVER
- Parcel #0477245754
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow1020
- Elementary SchoolElementary School: Armstrong Elementary
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$175,766||$163K – $186K||-$842||$97||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,221/mo||$1.1K – $1.3K/mo||+$10||$0.68||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 28312 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28312 homes, this home is valued 22.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% lower than in Fayetteville, and 85.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28312 home values.
Neighborhood for 936 Satinwood Court
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005