This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.42M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Chatsworth is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Chatsworth is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- All time views: 22,363
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Common Walls: Detached/No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Cooking Appliances: Microwave
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Cooling Type: Central A/C
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Nook
- Fireplace Rooms: Living Room
- Fireplace Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Laundry Locations: Laundry Area In Unit (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- ListingAgreement: Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease
- Lot Size Source: Other
- Other Structures: GuestHouse
- Rooms: Den/Ofc
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Square Footage Source: Other
- View: City Lights View
- View: Mountain View
- View: Park Or Green Belt View
- View: Reservoir View
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2727021022
- Zillow Home ID: 63788311
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!