9362 Eden Woods Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462602 beds, 3 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,813 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 291 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $87,251
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21265134
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 490316111065000800
- Zillow Home ID: 52493760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9362 Eden Woods Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 9362 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K22.51,564
- 9366 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$120K22.51,422
- 9358 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K221,422
- 1740 Emily Dr IN--------
- 9369 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K--1.51,420
- 9354 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K22.51,576
- 9365 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K--1.51,572
- 9350 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$128K--1.51,594
- 9357 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K--1.51,422
- 9353 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$116K--1.51,422
- 9361 Eden Woods Ct Nora, IN$112K--1.51,422
- 9346 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K--1.51,576
- 9349 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K32.51,594
- 9342 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K22.51,576
- 1872 Misty Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K--1.51,760
- 1876 Misty Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K231,422
- 9339 Eden Woods Ct Indianapolis, IN$133K--1.51,594
- 1880 Misty Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K--1.51,422
- 1884 Misty Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K22.51,422
- 1868 Misty Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$134K22.51,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.