- Lot: 2.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $314,500
- Price/sqft: $178
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Year, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Cement Board, Exterior \ Stone, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ See Remarks, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, New/Proposed \ Proposed, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ CIRCLE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Parcel #: 1622252004
- Zillow Home ID: 83014401
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 50266 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for West Des Moines as a whole. Among 50266 homes, this home is valued 47.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.3% less than in West Des Moines, and 81.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!