- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 397 days on Zillow
- Views: 568 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $35,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 422108
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Appliance \ RANGE, Appliance \ REFRIGERATOR, Condition \ Excellent, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ CARPET, Floors \ TILE, Gas \ None, PropertyType \ Residential, TypeHeat \ HEAT PUMP, Construction Type \ Vinyl Siding, Sewer \ Public Works, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, Misc \ MBR DOWNSTAIRS, Miscellaneous \ OUTSIDE STORAGE, DiningRoom \ KITCHEN\COMBO, Miscellaneous \ CRAWLSPACE, Zoning \ Residential District, Floors \ LAMINATE, Misc \ INSULATED WINDOW(S), Misc \ GRANITE COUNTERTOP, Appliance \ WASHER, Appliance \ DRYER, Miscellaneous \ WORKSHOP, SiteDescription \ CORNER LOT, Style \ Bungalow, SqFt Range \ 1 TO 800, Miscellaneous \ FRONT PORCH, Miscellaneous \ BACK PORCH, Miscellaneous \ COVERED PORCH, Miscellaneous \ PORCH-STOOP
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 0428516896
- Zillow Home ID: 53659509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28303 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28303 homes, this home is 36.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 84.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
|939 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$70K||1||1||783|
|1023 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$85K||3||1||1,301|
|1021 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$70K||3||1||744|
|933 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$127K||4||3||1,918|
|941 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$72K||2||1||932|
|936 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$73K||2||1||850|
|938 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$79K||3||1||1,170|
|1019 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$73K||2||2||840|
|934 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$78K||2||1||1,011|
|940 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$70K||2||1||766|
|962 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$101K||3||1||1,566|
|1017 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$69K||2||1||754|
|931 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$71K||3||1||712|
|932 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$74K||3||1||784|
|943 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$83K||2||1||1,101|
|944 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$72K||3||1||908|
|1015 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$73K||3||1||896|
|958 Mckimmon Rd Fayetteville, NC||$75K||2||1||888|
|930 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$79K||3||1||968|
|929 Chester Cir Fayetteville, NC||$77K||2||1||1,011|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!