Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $930K-1.15M.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Within Booksin elementary school boundary
- Close to schools, downtown Willow Glen and easy access to 87 and 280 freeways.
- Featuring hardwood and laminate floors, granite countertops, walk-in closet and a large backyard, you can call this home today!
- Kitchen features granite counter-tops and all newer appliances including dishwasher, gas range/oven with hood vent, refrigerator, garbage disposal.
- Kitchen also has abundant cabinet space with a large island, which can double as a dining table
- Residence also features laundry hookups, a spacious detached 2-car garage, and a HUGE backyard with mature lemon, apple & peach trees
- The house boasts a separate living room for entertaining guests
- You have your own private backyard for those weekend barbecues.
- Immediate Move-in
-Resident is responsible for all utilities (water, power, gas and garbage)
-Garbage to be paid by owner and reimbursed by tenant at a flat rate of $35 per month.
- monthly gardening service is required and is extra
-Renters insurance is required for this property before move-in. Owner must be added as additional insured on policy.
-This is a no smoking residence.
Apply online at
* As property owner or manager we do not discriminate in the rental of property on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, familial status, or national origin.*
1 year lease required.
Sorry, no Section 8
Pets ok ($500 deposit per pet. Size and number restrictions apply)
All utilities are tenant's responsibility
$35per month garbage will paid by owner and reimbursed by tenant
Required Gardening service is extra
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 5,852
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $354
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 43917085
- Zillow Home ID: 19686043
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Willow Glen
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!