937 Dayton St, Cincinnati, OH 45214Studio, 3,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1887
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $26,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1840003005000
- Zillow Home ID: 34247726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 937 Dayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.8% greater than in Cincinnati, and 173.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 939 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$98K533,547
- 935 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$96K422,875
- 933 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$125K422,753
- 931 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$125K412,753
- 929 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$138K433,279
- Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$85K432,144
- 1922 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$90K--0.58,000
- 1916 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$85K432,144
- 1914 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$132K42.52,772
- 925 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$181K213,570
- 1912 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$91K322,027
- York St Cincinnati, OH$54K------
- 923 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$135K543,660
- 1910 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH--74.54,296
- 938 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$117K433,533
- 932 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$102K1--6,090
- 1906 Freeman Ave Cincinnati, OH$115K422,504
- 917 Dayton St Cincinnati, OH$120K633,853
- 924 York St Cincinnati, OH$49K321,655
- 922 York St Cincinnati, OH$107K422,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.