937 Madison St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,460 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $295,300
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 597 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 256 sqft
- Xeriscape landscaping, 1564 total sq. ft. includes finished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0501413021000
- Zillow Home ID: 13327085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 937 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Congress Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 933 Madison St Denver, CO$435K221,029
- 941 Madison St Denver, CO$360K311,025
- 931 Madison St Denver, CO$347K311,027
- 959 Madison St Denver, CO$444K321,152
- 929 Madison St Denver, CO$519K422,200
- 965 Madison St Denver, CO$384K211,144
- 923 Madison St Denver, CO$520K312,285
- 977 Madison St Denver, CO$505K422,256
- 962 Cook St Denver, CO$462K222,348
- 966 Cook St Denver, CO$419K321,280
- 958 Cook St Denver, CO$479K322,075
- 915 Madison St Denver, CO$385K311,093
- 979 Madison St Denver, CO$471K311,699
- 936 Cook St Denver, CO$360K221,027
- 970 Cook St Denver, CO$442K221,175
- 930 Cook St Denver, CO$345K311,036
- 974 Cook St Denver, CO$422K31.51,180
- 909 Madison St Denver, CO$453K21.51,451
- 928 Cook St Denver, CO$344K211,025
- 946 Madison St Denver, CO$377K22972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.