937 Mckinley Ave, Louisville, KY 402173 beds, 1 bath, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Parcel #: 13-084B-0127-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73442158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 937 Mckinley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Audubon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Louisville, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Audubon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon home values.
- 939 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$90K--11,156
- 935 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$125K111,346
- 941 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$122K11.51,300
- Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$85K11977
- 2823 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$135K--11,128
- 943 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$100K--1750
- 2821 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$117K311,100
- 917 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$117K11818
- 908 Stone St Louisville, KY$87K--1870
- 934 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$88K--1925
- 910 Stone St Louisville, KY$88K--1870
- 936 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$118K--11,353
- 915 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$85K11977
- 945 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$128K421,925
- 3001 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$230K223,451
- 3001 1/2 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$146K31.51,149
- 2819 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$147K--11,124
- 912 Stone St Louisville, KY$111K--1870
- 938 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$90K--1957
- 913 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$95K111,389
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.