938 Harrier Rd, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 1,248 Sq. Ft. / Built: 2007 / Rents for $950.00 per. month
This home has a great exterior, nice yard .13 acres and is completely renovated.
Only 13 minutes away from Panthers Stadium and NASCAR Hall of Fame.
This home has a great tenant.
::US Buyers Break Down::
::20% Down Option::
Cost To Build: $112,320.00
Down Payment: $23,000.00
Loan Amount: $92,000.00
Property Management: $95.00
Total Payment: $737.75
Cash Flow: $212.25
::International Buyers Break Down::
:50% Down Option:
Cost To Build: $112,320.00
Sales Price: $115,000.00
Down Payment: $57,500.00
Loan Amount: $57,500.00
Property Management: $95.00
Total Payment: $670.81
Cash Flow: $279.19
Scope of work to be done:
1. New heating and air system with 10 year warranty.
2. New Water Heater with 6 year warranty.
3. New appliances; stove, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave with 5 year warranties.
Stainless steel appliances from Lowes ($1,500.00 additional) (client preference).
4. Tile first floor of home, including living area, kitchen, baths and laundry rooms.
5. Tile or granite counter tops.
6. Replace plumbing and electrical as needed.
7. New carpeting in the bedrooms.
8. Paint interior of home, and exterior if needed.
9. MISC; door stoppers, smoke detectors ,light switches and covers, blinds, pressure wash etc.
10. Replace ceiling fans and lighting fixtures as needed.
11. New windows if needed.
12. Replace all exterior lights.
Property Management: Henderson Property Management (hendersonproperties.com)
Visit CarolinaLiquidator.com for more Investment Opportunities!
2012Ã?Â©Carolina Liquidator, LLC
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 03509249
- Zillow Home ID: 63812548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 938 Harrier Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakdale South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 156.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107% greater than in Charlotte, and 647.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakdale South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakdale South home values.
- 934 Harrier Rd Charlotte, NC$115K431,488
- 408 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$106K32.51,683
- 404 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$104K32.51,230
- 412 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$103K321,110
- 408 Peachtree Rd # 0 Charlotte, NC$124K------
- 903 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$81K32.51,250
- 917 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$89K321,164
- 921 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$117K321,632
- 909 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$136K322,052
- 925 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$121K321,748
- 352 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$107K32.51,267
- 929 Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$135K32.51,947
- Corvus Ct Charlotte, NC$121K------
- 405 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$109K321,296
- 401 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$119K321,404
- 409 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$93K32.51,160
- 348 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$92K32.51,357
- Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC$85K------
- Harrier Rd NC$133K------
- 413 Peachtree Rd Charlotte, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!