938 Quincy St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walk to everything!
- Lot: 1,288 sqft
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $559,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2901 0091
- Zillow Home ID: 474918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 938 Quincy St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 936 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$695K43.51,900
- 940 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$441K31.51,152
- 934 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$656K311,504
- 942 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$605K41.51,640
- 932 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$414K211,152
- 930 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$637K431,632
- 928 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$616K331,504
- 926 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$413K311,152
- 3801 10th St NW Washington, DC$636K541,752
- Quincy St NW Washington, DC$450K411,152
- 3803 10th St NW Washington, DC$464K311,280
- 924 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$452K321,504
- 3805 10th St NW Washington, DC$463K311,280
- 922 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$428K211,152
- 1200 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$592K411,728
- 3807 10th St NW Washington, DC$595K21.52,000
- 937 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$544K421,320
- 920 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$626K331,804
- 1202 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$479K311,216
- 1001 Quebec Pl NW Washington, DC$590K32.51,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.