9384 Dragon Tree Dr, Hesperia, CA 923444 beds, 3 baths, 3,169 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $165,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 3,169 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3057022290000
- Zillow Home ID: 69010115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9384 Dragon Tree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92344, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% lower than in Hesperia, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92344 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92344 home values.
- 9386 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$244K432,127
- 9386 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$202K432,127
- 9382 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$187K321,692
- 9379 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$238K432,469
- 9380 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$262K433,169
- 9388 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$182K321,692
- 9381 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$179K321,692
- 9377 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$210K321,692
- 9383 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$194K432,127
- 9375 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$259K432,977
- 9391 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$206K532,469
- 9390 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$230K432,961
- 9378 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$221K432,127
- 9389 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$186K321,692
- 9393 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$228K532,961
- 9385 Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$211K433,169
- 9387 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$298K533,169
- 9395 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$272K533,169
- Agave Dr Hesperia, CA$171K421,501
- 9394 Dragon Tree Dr Hesperia, CA$218K432,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.