- Built in 1990
- 85 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,184 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $380
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $383
- MLS #: 140016038
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, ADJOINS \ Forest, FOUNDATION \ Concrete\Crawl Space, # Half Baths \ 0, GREEN FEATURES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 2, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N\A, LANDSCAPED \ Fully Landscaped, FENCED \ None, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Slab, HOA \ Yes, Common Interest Ownership \ Yes, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Assoc Fee - MoQtlyAnnu \ Monthly, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, OTHER ROOMS \ None, VIEW \ Yes, HOA AMENITIES \ Common Area Maint, FAMILY ROOM \ None, LIVING ROOM \ Family Rm Combo, Stories \ 1 Story, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, Status \ ACTIVE, MASTER BEDROOM \ Tub\Shower Combo, Bedrooms # \ 2, # Garage \ 1, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce\Woodstove\Pellet, TOPOGRAPHY \ Gentle, HOA AMENITIES \ Landsc Maint Full, HOA AMENITIES \ Exterior Maint, Elementary School \ Incline, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, HOA AMENITIES \ Insured Structure, UTILITIES \ Telephone, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,111 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 12707701
- Zillow Home ID: 7325950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $348-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 89451 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Incline Village as a whole. Among 89451 homes, this home is 15.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 89451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Incline Village, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Incline Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89451 home values.
Nearby Schools in Incline Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!