- Built in 1981
- 424 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,046 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $400
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 4345299
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Master Insurance, Amenities \ Outdoor Pool, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ Slab, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 3, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 2, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-In Ground, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Flood Zone \ Yes, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, HeatFuel \ Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, HeatingAndCooling \ Heat Pump, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2, LotDescription \ Condo Development, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 3, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Cats Allowed, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Private, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Blvd, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Multi Level, Style \ Tri-Level, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,252 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0151 B:0005 L:13
- Zillow Home ID: 86797286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 11.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 939 Ocean Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.