- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,343 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 21349308
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 775 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment \ WetBar, Heat \ DualSystem, Lot Information \ Wooded, Architectural Style \ Contemp, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 25-50%, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Below Ground, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Side Load Garage, Porch \ Open Porch, Fireplace Description \ Masonry Fireplace, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter Fireplace, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Exterior Amenities \ Sprinkler\Irrigation System, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 174
- Parcel #: 490315128009000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1266942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46260 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46260 homes, this home is 201.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Indianapolis Metro, and 37.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
|9398 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||$575K||4||2||2,788|
|9302 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||$560K||3||3||4,258|
|430 W 93rd St Indianapolis, IN||$453K||4||1||2,943|
|9303 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|433 Pine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$805K||5||3.5||4,342|
|9391 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|328 Willowgate Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|9399 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||$640K||4||3||6,024|
|450 W 93rd St Indianapolis, IN||$420K||2||1.5||2,457|
|9299 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|9399 Spring Mill Rd Nora, IN||$599K||4||3||6,024|
|9252 Willowgate Cir Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|412 Pine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$736K||4||5||4,901|
|9292 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN||$296K||2||--||1,818|
|425 W 93rd St Indianapolis, IN||$311K||2||--||2,062|
|445 Pine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$881K||5||4.5||7,090|
|316 Willowgate Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|9234 Willowgate Cir Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|432 Pine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$1.24M||3||5||6,778|
|470 W 93rd St Indianapolis, IN||$436K||3||1.5||2,410|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.