94-96 Harriet St, Boston, MA 021352 beds, 1 bath, 2,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,891 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $478,000
- Parking: On street
- Yard, Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Ceiling, New/Renovated Bath, New/Renovated Kitchen, Porch, Separate Kitchen, Study / Office
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,253 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: W:22 P:04363 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59095334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 94-96 Harriet Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% less than in Boston, and 66% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 90-92 Harriet St Boston, MA$907K323,657
- 96 Harriet St # 1 Brighton, MA$536K------
- 216 Faneuil St Boston, MA$709K422,460
- 21 S Hobart St Brighton, MA--42.51,150
- 141 Arlington St Boston, MA$547K321,510
- 21 S Hobart St # 0 Brighton, MA$559K------
- 21 S Hobart Street # FL 2ND Brighton, MA$530K421,200
- 21 S Hobart St # 1 Brighton, MA$488K211,150
- 21 S Hobart St # 2 Boston, MA$500K41--
- 220-222 Faneuil St Boston, MA--212,220
- 200 Faneuil St Boston, MA$467K311,392
- 137 Arlington St Boston, MA$516K311,276
- 145 Arlington St Boston, MA--321,320
- 25 S Hobart St Brighton, MA$339K11740
- 25 S Hobart St Brighton, MA--11750
- 11 S Hobart St Brighton, MA$541K31.51,392
- 15 S Hobart St # 2 Brighton, MA--------
- 196 Faneuil St Boston, MA$530K421,437
- 224 Faneuil St Boston, MA$459K411,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.