- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 398 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $392
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Electric, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 64
- Floor size: 854 sqft
- Parcel #: 66-D-1 Sub lot:28
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56332189
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02143 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02143 homes, this home is valued 25.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Somerville, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (65)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 94 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!