94 Bolton St# 94, Boston, MA 02127
For Sale: $869,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow175
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Townhouse,WARRANTY \ Yes,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Elementary SchoolBPS
- High SchoolBPS
- Middle SchoolBPS
- MLS #71541115
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID2112336575
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$802,104||$706K – $882K||-$10,012||$422||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,210/mo||$2.3K – $4.2K/mo||-$50||$1.69||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is 96% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 94 Bolton Street # 94
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005