- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
94 Claybrook St, Rochester, NY 146092 beds, 1 bath, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,727 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $69,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 26140010724000010340000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30871550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 94 Claybrook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northland-Lyceum market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% greater than in Rochester, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northland-Lyceum home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northland-Lyceum home values.
- 88 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$71K31.5936
- 100 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$66K21930
- 108 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$72K211,046
- 80 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$70K31936
- 114 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$71K211,046
- 74 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$70K21936
- 93 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$105K321,743
- 99 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$85K31.51,544
- 87 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$72K21.5995
- 116 Claybrook St Rochester, NY--------
- 105 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$104K31.52,016
- 79 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$90K321,299
- 68 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$72K21.51,160
- 115 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$93K31.51,832
- 73 Woodman Park Rochester, NY$94K421,832
- 93 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$65K31.51,142
- 1037 Fernwood Park Rochester, NY$62K21.5912
- 1029 Fernwood Park Rochester, NY$64K311,259
- 87 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$66K21936
- 99 Claybrook St Rochester, NY$64K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!