- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 626 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,477 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- MLS #: 1048762
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Type \ Colonial, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Near \ Shopping, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Rooms \ Family Room, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Historic \ Local Historic District, Garage Desc \ None, Type \ Historic, Electric \ 200 Amps, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Rooms \ Living Room, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Exterior \ Deck, Fireplace \ Brick, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Insulation \ Cap, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Plumbing \ Copper, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Heat System \ Hydro-air, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Foundation Type \ Cement Block, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,213 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: P:0100154 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65814859
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $505K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts College Hill home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among College Hill homes, this home is 226% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 69.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.9% lower than in Providence, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Hill home values.
|90 Congdon St Providence, RI||$805K||6||3||2,952|
|88 Congdon St Providence, RI||$781K||6||4.5||2,624|
|144 Pratt St UNIT 1 Providence, RI||$731K||2||2.5||2,199|
|93 Congdon St Providence, RI||$564K||6||2.5||2,932|
|98 Congdon St Providence, RI||$939K||3||4||2,685|
|85 Congdon St Providence, RI||$720K||9||4||4,632|
|78 Congdon St Providence, RI||$2.17M||4||5.5||4,795|
|97 Congdon St Providence, RI||$523K||3||2.5||1,712|
|87 Congdon St Providence, RI||$515K||4||2||2,700|
|104 Congdon St Providence, RI||$882K||4||2.5||2,763|
|110 Congdon St Providence, RI||$1.14M||3||4.5||2,781|
|188 Pratt St Providence, RI||$618K||3||4||1,864|
|162 Pratt St Providence, RI||$763K||6||2.5||2,816|
|162 Pratt St # A Providence, RI||$196K||2||1||960|
|105 Congdon St Providence, RI||$223K||--||--||--|
|96 Bowen St APT 1 Providence, RI||$245K||2||2||1,100|
|101 Congdon St Providence, RI||$979K||5||3.5||4,607|
|101 Congdon St Providence, RI||$1.17M||5||3.5||4,607|
|148 Pratt St Providence, RI||$615K||3||2.5||2,930|
|169 Pratt St Providence, RI||$752K||3||3.5||2,116|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!