This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $202-263K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Quincy is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Quincy is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1992
- All time views: 2,210
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $90,000
- AMENITIES: Bike Path
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Marina
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Range - ENERGY STAR
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR
- ASSC_POOL: No
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Ocean
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 3/10 to 1/2 Mile
- BEACH_OWNERSHIP: Public
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 220 Volts
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Garden Area
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Patio - Enclosed
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Electric
- HOT_WATER: Other (See Remarks)
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- RESTRICTIONS: Rentals
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Mid-Rise
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Ground
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Parcel #: M:6055 B:8 L:U#107
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56600996
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02171, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Quincy, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02171 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 94 Newbury Ave|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!