94 Quail Run UNIT 94, Tewksbury, MA 018762 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $273
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $279,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Finished basement adds extra square footage Plenty of extra storage space added into unit.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0062 L:0015 U:U094
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56345011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 94 Quail Run UNIT 94
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Tewksbury, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
- 93 Quail Run UNIT 93 Tewksbury, MA$245K21.51,082
- 95 Quail Run UNIT 95 Tewksbury, MA$243K21.51,080
- 92 Quail Run UNIT 92 Tewksbury, MA$236K21.51,082
- 96 Quail Run UNIT 96 Tewksbury, MA$243K21.51,080
- 91 Quail Run UNIT 91 Tewksbury, MA$248K21.51,082
- 90 Quail Run UNIT 90 Tewksbury, MA$244K21.51,080
- 88 Quail Run UNIT 88 Tewksbury, MA$238K21.51,212
- 89 Quail Run UNIT 89 Tewksbury, MA$252K21.51,080
- 127 North St Tewksbury, MA$497K42.53,426
- 113 North St Tewksbury, MA$435K62.52,778
- 87 Quail Run UNIT 87 Tewksbury, MA$237K21.51,212
- 86 Quail Run UNIT 86 Tewksbury, MA$237K21.51,212
- 85 Quail Run UNIT 85 Tewksbury, MA$238K21.51,212
- 2 Woodland Dr Tewksbury, MA$351K321,300
- 6 Quail Run UNIT 6 Tewksbury, MA$238K21.51,082
- 71 Quail Run Tewksbury, MA$355K21.51,212
- 12 Quail Run Tewksbury, MA$238K21.51,212
- 45 Quail Run Tewksbury, MA$238K21.51,212
- 42 Quail Run Tewksbury, MA$242K221,234
- 4 Quail Run UNIT 4 Tewksbury, MA$228K21.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.