94 Rowley St, Providence, RI 02909
Sold on 9/6/13: $109,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:2,496 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $109,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow97
- Neighborhood NameTRIGGS
- Parcel #P:0800561 L:0000
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID65946661
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$115,749||$105K – $127K||-$3,121||$46||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$861/mo||$723 – $1.1K/mo||+$9||$0.34||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Manton home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Providence as a whole. Among Manton homes, this home is valued 10.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Providence, and 130.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Manton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manton home values.
Neighborhood for 94 Rowley Street
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Pleasant View School (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Mount Pleasant High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- George J. West Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.0 mi
- Governor Christopher Delsesto Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Anthony Carnevale Elementary (assigned) PK-6 1.1 mi
- Robert F. Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.4 mi
- Frank D. Spaziano Avenue Elementary (assigned) 2-5 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005