- Built in 1986
- Views: 295 all time views
- HOA Fee: $247
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $139,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 260
- Floor size: 1,054 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0044 B:0229 L:4.27
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56458356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01826 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Dracut as a whole. Among 01826 homes, this home is valued 40% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01826, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Dracut, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01826 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dracut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01826 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 94 Tennis Plaza Rd|
Nearby Schools in Dracut
5-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!