940 Eastern Ave NE APT 11, Washington, DC 200191 bed, 1 bath, 625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
-Stainless steel appliances
-Hardwood floors throughout
-Gated community and secure key-pad access to unit
-Close to I-295, BW Parkway, and I-495
-Within walking distance to Deanwood and Minnesota Ave. Metro stations
-Street parking available
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: May 2007 for $170,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 5203 2011
- Zillow Home ID: 71722416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 940 Eastern Avenue Ne APT 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 124% higher than in Washington, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20019 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.